Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Call 1-978-526-8494 to request a Return Authorization number.
Be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number).
- All returns must be in their original, undamaged manufacturer packaging with all original packing slips and documentation, and shipped back to Beaver Dam Rd. #6, Manchester, MA 01944
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipment to return the product.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Renco soley determines replacement of products subject to warranty. No replacement will be made for products subject to normal wear and tear, misuse, exposure to chemical compounds, improper storage, expired lots, or any other occurrence not warranted.
- Custom Products
Because of the special nature of the custom products, custom products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.