Gloves are basic requirements in most of the industries. They are used to protect hands from various harmful chemicals, materials, or processes. There are gloves of different types for diverse applications. Based on the application, the gloves are manufactured from different materials. Renco manufactures Titeline™ gloves, which are designed for harsh environments, clean environments, and sterile processing.
Renco’s Titeline™ Product Offerings
Here are the different products from Titeline™ that we provide our customers:
- Titeline™ Straight Glove/Sleeve Systems
- Titeline™ Straight Sleeves
- Titeline™ Accordion Glove System
- Titeline™ Accordion Sleeves
Renco’s Titeline™ Sleeve/Glove Materials
We manufacture and provide Titeline™ sleeve gloves from various materials including:
- Neoprene: Neoprene material has a high physical strength, which makes it an ideal choice of material in a number of different applications and industries. Neoprene is resistant to ozone, oil, chemicals, and heat. Besides this, the material offers excellent flexibility, which makes it a perfect choice for manufacturing gloves. Neoprene gloves are cost-effective, and can be used for various purposes.
- Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic copolymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Gloves made from this material are highly resistant to chemicals, heat, and oils. These gloves are a good alternative for latex gloves, which may cause allergies. Also, these gloves are puncture resistant, and anti-static. The nitrile gloves not only have a long shelf life, but also protect hands from various infectious materials. They can be sterilized and cleanroom packed.
- Latex: Latex gloves are manufactured from natural rubber, and are widely used for protection of hands in different industries. If you do not have any allergy for latex, then this material is the best choice for gloves. These gloves have good strength and great dexterity, and are highly elastic. Latex gloves can be a cost-effective option for your applications.
- Hypalon: Hypalon is a material, which is highly resistant to UV light, extreme temperatures, and chemicals. Hypalon gloves provide good resistance to chemical products, heating, oxygen, and ozone aging. These gloves have good mechanical, and low temperature properties. Hypalon gloves are ideal for use with alcohols, ammonia, several oxidizing products, and concentrated acids such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, etc.
- Butyl: Butyl rubber is a copolymer of isoprene and isobutylene. This material is known for its excellent resistance for ozone, heat, and chemicals. It has a good flexibility, and is age resistant. These properties of the material makes it a perfect choice for gloves. Butyl gloves are biocompatible, and can be used in a wide range of applications in a number of industries. They have excellent permeation resistance to gas and have ESD properties.
These gloves are also available in materials like Viton, PVC, EPDM, Polyurethane, CSM, etc. Renco is a one stop shop for all your requirements related to gloves. We are one of the leading manufacturers of gloves of exotic, high performance polymers. You can choose from a huge variety of gloves that are ideal for use in unique applications. Feel free to browse through our website to know our product offerings. If the glove type you are looking for is not in the list, you can contact us and we can build a glove to your requirements. For building a glove of your specific requirements, please click here. We ensure quickest turnaround times in the industry. To know more about our Titeline™ gloves or other industrial gloves, you can contact us via phone on (800) 257 8284 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.