Nitrile, which is known as Butadiene Acrylonitrile, is also made as a synthetic polymer and sometimes can replace either natural latex rubber or Neoprene.
- is flexible and shows outstanding tensile and compression stress qualities;
- offers strong resistance to most aromatic hydrocarbons, petroleum solvents, oils, fats, acids, and greases;
- is recommended for ethanol, gasoline, hexane, isopropanol, naphtha, turpentine, and xylene;
- is not prone to induce allergic reactions;
- dissipates electrostatic charge well;
- resists puncture and offers excellent abrasion protection;
- is either almond or green in color.