Average surface resistance for the 15 mil gloves was calculated to be 2.09x10 7th ohms, with the average volume resistance of 6.62x10 6th ohms. Averge in use resistance was 3.77x 10 5th ohms.
- Material: Drybox and Isolator Gloves are usually made of Hypalon® (csm), Butyl, Latex, Neoprene, Nitrile, Butadyl, or Polyurethane/Vitonï½¨. The end-user must understand the environment in which the gloves will be used before determining which material would be best suited for end use. Please refer to the Materials pages within this website for more information on each polymer and also to chemical/permeation resistance guides.
- Port Size: The port size is the diameter (in inches) of the circular open end of the glove. For example, a glove with a port size of 8" will fit a circular port that has a diameter of 8". Please note that the port size diameter is not the same measurement as the layflat length. The layflat length is the length of the cuff when measured on a flat surface. The standard port sizes are 6", 8", 10", and 12". Because the polymers will stretch, many of the gloves will fit ports that are slightly larger than a given port size diameter. Circumference measurements should be used when evaluating gloves for oval ports.
- Glove Thickness: The standard glove thickness is 15 mil (0.015" / 0.4mm). 30 mil (0.030" / 0.8mm gloves are also available, as are gloves with other thicknesses.
- Glove Length: While the standard Drybox and Isolator Glove length is 32", gloves with lengths of 24", 27", 34"and other lengths may be available.
- Hand Size: The standard hand sizes available are 8, 9, and 10. Gloves with size 7 or 11 hands are available for select models.
- Hand Orientation: The standard hand orientation for Drybox and Isolator Gloves is left/right hand specific i.e. one glove is dipped for the left hand and the other for the right hand. Ambidextrous gloves are available for most models.
1. Unless specified, all gloves are sold by pair. Also, some gloves are one-piece dipped gloves, while others are two pieces (one hand-portion glove and one sleeve) that are either bonded together or attached with a Titeline® glove-under-sleeve air/liquid-tight or glove-over-sleeve (GOS) connector.
2. An additional charge is added for all glove-over-sleeve (GOS) connectors.