Gloves play a critical role in protecting hands while working with harmful processes, chemicals, or environments. Based on the process and the level of protection required, the glove requirements change. Because of the associated risks in the workplace, it is essential to buy gloves from a trusted manufacturer or supplier who does not compromise on the quality. Renco is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty gloves used in laboratories and in workplaces. The company is a specialist in building custom gloves for clients across various industries. From pharmaceutical manufacturing and electronics assembly, to bio-medical research and laboratory research and development, Renco has solutions for virtually any application requiring hand protection.
Build a Custom Glove at Renco
Renco allows its customers to build custom gloves based on their specific requirements. This helps meet customers’ requirements in a professional, trusted manner. Users can customize gloves based on following points:
- Glove Type: First, select the type of the glove you are looking for from the following;
- Glove Material: After selecting the glove type, the next step is to choose the suitable glove material. We can provide you gloves in following material options:
- Antistatic Neoprene
- Natural Rubber
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Antistatic Butyl
- CSM / CSPE (chlorosulfonated polyethylene) (Hypalon)
- Port Size: When selecting gloves for glovebox applications it is essential to ask, what is the port size you need? Renco can provide gloves for various port sizes and shapes, both circular and oval shaped. Please select from the sizes below as a general guide. Keep in mind that a glove with a 8” diameter may fit tightly on a port from 8” to 10” in diameter
- 5” Diameter Port
- 6″ Port
- 7” Diameter
- 8″ Port
- 10″ Port
- 12″ Port
- Glove Size: This is one of the most important factors to consider. Choosing gloves of proper sizing facilitates easy, efficient and safe operations. Sizes range from 7, 7 Ambi, 8, 8 Ambi, 9, 9 Ambi, 10, 10 Ambi, large, and X-large and custom sizes too. Call Renco for proper sizing to fit your personnel and to optimize safety, comfort and performance.
- Thickness: Gloves with varying thickness can offer increased protection from permeation and breakthrough but can hinder the tactile sensation and dexterity. Users can match the application with the level of protection needed by varying the thickness or selecting alternative polymers. Thickness options, range from 4 Mil (.004”) 15 Mil, 20 Mil, 24 Mil, and 30 Mil, even up to 50 Mil (.050”) thick. To avoid confusion, it is important to remember that Mil is thousandths of an inch thick while millimeter is thousandths of a meter i.e. 15 Mil is approximately .4 mm thick while 30 mil is close to .8mm thick.
- Glove Length: Renco helps you choose the optimum glove length by customizing the glove options based upon available inventory in the marketplace. We can provide glove lengths from 9.5” to 18” long and from 22″, 27″, or 32” to 34 and 36” long. Choose from the build-a-glove system or call us for more customized solutions to fit your needs.
Renco’s patented Titeline ™ Replaceable Sleeve/Glove System adds additional flexibility and options in sizing, length, thickness and provides We at Renco are very keen when it comes to delivering the best quality gloves to our customers. We provide our customers with a vast variety of gloves that can be used for various applications. Additionally, Renco is known to provide some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Please feel free to browse through our website to find the right type of glove for your requirements. If in any case, you do not find the type of the glove you are looking for on our website, please get in touch with us. We can provide you customized glove that is designed based on your unique requirements. Click here to get started and build a glove that suits your requirements. If you are interested in knowing more about Renco and the custom gloves that we manufacture, please give us a call at (800) 257 8284 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.